Emergency services personnel and equipment are dispatched millions of times every year on medical emergency and lift-assist calls. The HFL-550-E is a tool designed to do the heavy lifting, eliminating manual lifts and the chance of injury to the EMS personnel!!
This purpose-built appliance lifts individuals up to 550 pounds from the floor or ground without the risk of injuries the responders or the patient.
The HFL-550-E lifts individuals who may be mobile once up from the floor or those injured who may be on a backboard requiring transport to a hospital.
The 550-E is also designed to provide transport of its patient and is equipped with waist and chest belt assemblies for increased patient safety during transport.
The beveled seat-front access allows for a lift-free mount. The 21” height provides a comfortable field chair allowing low-energy standing as well as the option for recovery time or further triage treatment.
The HFL-550-E folds to a minimal footprint, (12” x 37”), allowing it to stow on most EMS vehicles and is an essential safety upgrade to EMS response apparatus.
A stainless steel seat and powder-coated-heavy-duty construction ensure years of service. The unit is provided with a lithium-Ion battery system. Additional battery pack are available, allowing for fully charged ‘hot spares’ to be maintained.
The HFL-550-E is the portable human floor lift designed to meet the rigorous requirements of public emergency services agencies. This tool eliminates emergency responder injuries associated with picking patients up from the ground or floor and/or transporting them if required. Reduced injuries leads to fewer workers compensation claims which in turn avoids overtime, disruption of scheduling and substantial administrative expense.
Summary of Features
• Lifts a patient weighing up to 550 lbs. to a height of 21″ above the floor, whether they are able to sit or require a backboard
• Lifts a patient from a sitting position directly or from a laying position on a backboard
• Beveled seat-front for easy slide on access
• Easy transfer to wheelchair or gurney
• Doubles as a dolly for equipment transport
• Becomes a field chair for extended triage, and/or recovery
• Sealed rocker-switch control for smooth operation
• Waist and chest belt assemblies to secure the patient for transport on the HFL
• Folding seat and outriggers to fit on most fire apparatus
• Bariatric Unit – 85lbs.
• Small footprint for tight spaces
• Foam-filled tires for dependable patient transport
• Powder coated for easy decontamination
• Long lasting battery (500 Charges) for repeated use
• Long lasting rechargeable 24V DC Li-ION battery (500 Charges) for repeated use